Call for papers
The organizers of the ICHVAC-7 including Building and Housing Research Center, The Iranian Construction Engineering Organization, Azad University of South Tehran Campus and the Iranian HVAC&R e-Newsletter are honored to invite university researchers, industrial experts including consulting engineers, contractors and manufacturers, representatives from policy making bodies to present their scientific achievements and industrial experiences.
The topics to be covered in the conference technical sessions will include but not limited to the followings:
- New design criteria in HVAC&R
- Industrial HVAC&R
- New emerging technologies in HVAC&R
- Refrigeration systems
- Indoor air quality and comfort conditions
- Energy optimization
- Sustainable, zero and low-energy buildings
- Application of renewable energies in HVAC&R
You are invited to submit your unpublished original papers as soon as possible but no later than full paper submission date. All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers would be published in conference CD-ROM.
1- Key dates:
- Submission deadline: 25 March 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2016
- Final paper submission deadline: 30 April 2016
2- The language of oral presentation should be the same as that of full paper.
3- Full paper must be in the standard format of conference which is available in the conference website.